THESE CONTENTS FOR CHECKLIST:
Before writing thesis contents, keep these points in your mind as they can help you in getting the topic.
Ø MAIN HEADINGS AND SUB HEADINGS MUST BE MENTIONED WITH ACCURATE OR RIGHT PAGE NUMBER:
Headings and sub headings can be used to differentiate the text and also helps the reader in getting the topic or act as a Guide to Reader. Headings and Sub headings should be logically in sequence. It will be a good option to keep headings in roman letters (i, ii, iii, iv……and so on) and page numbers in digits (1, 2, 3, 4…… so on). The heading numbering and the sub headings must be in ascending order like 1, 2, 3, 4……… & 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4.
Ø CHECK WHETHER YOU HAVE MENTIONED ALL THE REQUIRED PICTURE/PHOTOGRAPHS/TABLES/GRAPHS OR FIGURES:
Sometimes by only using words we cannot communicate effectively. Using figures, graphs, pictures and tables can help the reader to get clear image of the topic or subject and how they relate it with the data is very important as they are used to make the topic simpler and readable for the reader. And it is also essential that these things are used properly.
All the figures, graphs, pictures and tables must be numbered in sequence according to the written text. And all the tables must be numbered using a different sequence (e.g. Table 1, 2, 3…..). The graphs, pictures must be of high quality and visible enough to understand it clearly and explain itself.
Ø YOU CAN ADD ABBREVIATIONS IF YOU ARE WRITING A THESE CONTENT:
How to use abbreviations:
1) The accompanying is a rundown of shortened forms you will regularly find in the content, the record, or the reference index of books intended for genuine perusers.
2) They are almost all concise or abbreviated types of expressions in Latin. 3) Many individuals likewise make utilization of shortened forms when taking notes, and they are additionally utilized as a part of the commentaries and endnotes of scholarly written work. Cases are demonstrated as follows. 4) Try not to utilize condensing in the primary content of any formal composition. On the off chance that you wish to utilize these terms, they ought to be composed out in full.
5) That is, don’t put e.g., yet work out for instance.
6) See that a full stop is put after a shortened form, however not when the full word is utilized.
7) This is right use, yet at times the full stop might be excluded to keep away from twofold accentuation.
8) Take note of that these terms are frequently appeared in italics.
9) You ought to never start a sentence with a shortening.
10) In the event that you are in any uncertainty, dependably work out the expression in full.
Abbreviations can be added to make your document more presentable and comfortable for the reader.
- Ø ALWAYS WRITE THE MAIN HEADINGS IN BOLD FACE:
By writing the main heading in bold face you can easily differentiate the paragraph and its title and get a clear concept about the paragraph.
Here are more examples of thesis contents
- Barriers and Threats for Multi-national companies to enter Saudi Arabia Market.
- Use of the computer technology in E-learning