Presenting your research proposal is quite important part of writing the research. Often students ask how should be the skeleton of the dissertation proposal. So here I am presenting how a proposal structure should be!!
• Working Title
– Importance of research
– Literature scope
– Where your project fits within literature
• Research Question
• Research Plan
– Contingency plan
• E.g. “Why do complex change projects continue to fail?”
– What academic subject that you are studying supports this research?
– What is the scope of what I am trying to achieve?
– What will this not include?
• For example:
Why do complex information systems projects continue to ‘fail’ or be ‘challenged’.
– Synthesize reasons for failure in literature
– Synthesize reasons for success
– Gather evidence of how to avoid failure
• Needs to be one in your proposal
• You compile it so its your estimate
• You need to use it to monitor your progress
• Your supervisor will also use it to monitor your progress
• It needs to be REALISTIC
If you can not find any sample you are searching for , then please let me know
Click here to go back to general Proposal Samples Section