C# is a object oriented language available in the Microsoft Visual Studio Suite. Its syntax is almost similar to Java.
To start with the C# assignment you firstly need to install the Visual Studio. The Visual Studio is an IDE ( Integrated Development Environment) on which you can program the C# homework. You can download the Visual Studio Express edition for free.
You can download the MSDN library that has a large information on the C#. You may also need to install the .NET framework if it is not preinstalled on your pc.
Tips to begin learning on C# Coursework:
You must need the understanding of the principles of Object-Oriented programming like the concepts of inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism as applied to Object-Oriented programming.
- You need to be familiar with the syntax, properties, control flow, classes etc.
- You should be familiar with common data structures.
- You need to learn the abstract data types.
- Always plan ahead especially of coursework in C# and adhere to the deadlines.
- Apply the learning concepts directly in the code by writing the code and testing by yourself in the Visual Studio. In short I mean to say that try running the exercises and see the results by yourself , you will notice the big difference in learning that your C# dissertation is progressing well.
- Watch the video tutorials they are much more helpful and quite fast to learn the C#. There are plenty of videos of YouTube, just search with keyword c#.
- If you feel you are stuck somewhere or if you have any C# coursework issues then Google is your best friend, also search in forums for the answers, if necessary then ask the questions in the C# related forums and ask for C# coursework help.
You can also contact mefor any advice.
Online Learning Sources:
http://www.functionx.com/- This website teaches the C# 4.0 version which is the latest version. There are plenty of examples and exercises for you to practice. And remember always practice the exercises on Visual Studio in that way you can do the C# project on your own without any help.
http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/ - The Home and Learn computer course is an introduction to Visual C# .NET programming. It is aimed at complete beginners, and assumes that you have no programming experience whatsoever.
C# for Students By Dougles Bell is the good book for those C# students who have not programmed before. It assumes no prior knowledge and it starts from scratch. It’s written in a simple, direct style to give you everything you need to program in the C# language.
C# Unleashed By Joseph Mayo provides outstanding coverage of a wide variety of C# topics. This is also the book that I would purchase for anyone who is a beginner in the language. Like all good authors of programming books, Mayo spends little time on programming basics such as control constructs and operators.
http://1000projects.org – This is the best site I have visited that provides the different IT projects, IT dissertations , C# projects, C# reports and various other reports. Please have a look and I am sure you will find this useful.
The How do I videos are provided by Microsoft are quite good to learn the C#.
http://www.learnvisualstudio.net – In this site there are plenty of information and videos for beginners on C# assignments.
Please keep watching this space as I will be adding more useful stuff, if you still feel you need more help then please feel free to contact me.
Click here to go back to IT Coursework section.